As I wonder about that shiny little piece of duct tape? found near Curiosity’s scoop, my thoughts wander too:
Who let the cat out the bag? Outdoor cats are problematic — cats of crisis–:
catachresis is today’s dictionary.com‘s word of the day, used here in the appropriate manner… What’s important is that Curiosity did not kill the cat, right? Luckily there are only deus ex machina (which comes from Horace’s Ars Poetica) -feathered things on Mars…
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
- Mars Rover Already Doing Science (news.sciencemag.org)
- Ars Poetica ~~ Archibald MacLeish (zheleznaya.wordpress.com)
- The Oatmeal: How Much do Cats Actually Kill?
- Curiosity Killed the Cat: a Video by Trunk Animation on Vimeo
- Curiosity finds SOMETHING on Martian Surface (Universe Today)