So…life from Mars?
I wouldn’t bet on it, but the idea that life began on Mars & flew here by meteorite is not totally silly http://t.co/hbQHe3HyOp
StarBear also features in the Tardigrada Newsletter this month!
- Life may have developed on Mars, not Earth, scientist says (news.nationalpost.com)
- Life On Earth Started On Mars, Say Scientists… (news.sky.com)
- Did life really start on Mars? (theage.com.au)
- Earth life ‘may have come from Mars’ By Simon Redfern | thanks to @BBCNews (gabrielcatalano.com)
- Earth life ‘may have come from Mars’ (astronaut.com)
- Life on earth ‘began on Mars’ (theguardian.com)
- Did life on Earth start on Mars? A scientist lays out the evidence – Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)
- Scientists reveal life may have begun on Mars (independent.co.uk)
- Did Life on Earth Really Come From Mars? (newsy.com)
- Life on Earth ‘may have come from Mars’ (irishtimes.com)